This card will be intended for my son this year, and it also fits the bill for the first Challenge at Cards for Men.
As always, click on the image to enlarge and view in better detail.
You might not be able to tell but that little lighter colour on his nose is dusky pink! Also I coloured him in twice and popped him up onto foam pads to make him stand out some more!
It looks a lot better in real life!
- Red Cardstock
- Christmas Simples Digital Stamp from Sandra Dry
- ProMarkers (I will edit the colours in later)
- La Pashe Acetate & Peel-off pens
- Laura Ashley Designer Paper
- S O N silver stickers (coloured in green La Pashe pens)
- Whispers Brush Pens
- Diamond Stickles
- Scrap Card
- Computer Generated Sentiments
- Double sided sticky tape