So, as promised here are some more free cross-stitching kits that I got with magazines and completed!
We are sticking with the Disney theme and some of my favourite cross-stitches from Pooh Bear & Friends!
As always, blogger cuts the images off a little, so click on them to see them in their entirety.
My favourite Pooh character, the wonderful Eeyore keeping warm for winter.
A very cute Roo all ready for Christmas.
The adorable Piglet, having fun in the snow. This is actually a mini card.
Pooh and Piglet in a wonderful sketch-type cross-stitch friendship hanger. I love this one.
- Double sided sticky tape to attach the aida to the frames.
- Christmas Pooh - Cross Stitch Crazy Issue #? (Month & Year Unknown)
- Christmas Eeyore - CrossStitcher Magazine Issue #? (Month & Year Unknown)
- Christmas Roo - Quick&Easy CrossStitch Issue #? (Month & Year Unknown)
- Christmas Piglet Card - Cross Stitch Card Shop Issue #33
- Pooh and Piglet Friendship Hanger - CrossStitcher Issue #159 (April 2005)
Coming up next; more cards :)