You can check out my Cross Stitch Blog here :D

Monday 19 January 2009

Old Cards Part II

As promised, here is another bunch of old cards. And as you may have noted in the previous Old Cards blog, I am not posting them in chronicle order. I am posting them in the order that my camera has named the pictures in my folder :)
However, these five cards are all from Christmas 2007. I did many of them, on the same theme, but I am only going to post four of them, plus a group shot ;)

You can, as always, click on the images to see them in their full glory.








Excuse the messy desk! LOL



Recipes:

All cards followed the same recipe:
I may upload the other cards, just so you can see all the different ones I made.
I really enjoyed making these cards as they were so quick and easy to do, each one took less than 5 minutes, and that is my kinda card, especially at Christmas when you have to make several of them!

Coming up next; more Cross-Stitching :)


*All links take you either to the page the product is on, or to the singular product, if the site allows clickables for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment