However, these five cards are all from Christmas 2007. I did many of them, on the same theme, but I am only going to post four of them, plus a group shot ;)
You can, as always, click on the images to see them in their full glory.
Excuse the messy desk! LOL
All cards followed the same recipe:
- Luxury Felt 7x5 blank card from cardmakingcrafts.co.uk
- Bottle Capz from cardmakingcrafts.co.uk though no longer in stock!
- Frames from cardmakingcrafts.co.uk
- Die cut Merry Christmas embellishments from cardmakingcrafts.co.uk
- Anita's Outline Stickers - Gold Stars from a local craft store.
- I can't remember what glue I used. Sorry
I really enjoyed making these cards as they were so quick and easy to do, each one took less than 5 minutes, and that is my kinda card, especially at Christmas when you have to make several of them!
Coming up next; more Cross-Stitching :)
*All links take you either to the page the product is on, or to the singular product, if the site allows clickables for more information.