You can check out my Cross Stitch Blog here :D

Monday 19 January 2009

Freebie Cross-Stitching Kits Part III

So I just have 6 more mini kits that were free with magazines to show you, and as blogger will only let me add 5 at a time, I will post 3 in this post and 3 in the next post.

As always, click on the images to view them fully.


Kipper

Strawberry Shortcake


And the ever so cute Tom Mouse


Recipe:

  • Double sided sticky tape to attach the aida to the frames.

Sources:

  • Kipper - Free with Cross Stitch Crazy Issue #? (Month & Year Unknown)
  • Strawberry Shortcake - Free with Cross Stitch Crazy Issue #72 (May 2005)
  • Tom Mouse - Free with Cross Stitch Crazy Issue #? (Month & Year Unknown)


The other three will be posted right after this one, along with a nice little piccie of all my unfinished free kits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment