You can check out my Cross Stitch Blog here :D

Tuesday 20 January 2009

Freebie Cross-Stitching Kits Part IV

Here are the last of my completed free cross-stitching kits that I got from magazines, along with a picture of all the unfinished free kits that I have.






All our Yesterdays Little Girl






All our Yesterdays Christmas Tree







And my favourite, Bluebell from the Flower Fairies collection. I absolutely love faeries, especially Cicely Mary Barker's Flower Fairies!






And lastly, my stack of unopened freebies. There are about 30 or so here. One of these days I will get around to finishing them lol


Recipe:




  • Double sided sticky tape to attach the aida to the frames.

Sources:


  • All our Yesterdays Little Girl - Free with Cross Stitch Crazy Issue #? (Month & Year Unknown)
  • All our Yesterdays Christmas Tree - Free with Cross Stitch Crazy Issue #? (Month & Year Unknown)
  • Bluebell - Free with ? Issue #? (Month & Year Unknown)

Coming up next, a few of the larger projects I have worked on in the past. Unfortunatly they all lay unfinished LOL But first I will post the remainder of my old cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment