You can check out my Cross Stitch Blog here :D

Friday 16 January 2009

Little Intro...


Hi, I don't know whether anyone would even read this, but that is okay, as I have just basically created this blog for my own personal use anyway to keep track of cards I have made.


Usually I just take a few pics of them and upload them to photobucket.com to show my online buddies, however, I thought it was time to have my own little crafting blog, seeing as though I have blogs for other things!


Anyhow, my name is Joanna, though I just go by 'Jo'. I am 29 and a year old (t.h.i.r.t.y) and mother to William, who is ten.


I started crafting just a few years ago, and I started out with Cross-Stitching. After about two or three years I progressed to Cross-Stitched cards (my gawd, they are time consuming! - And a little achy on the old fingers).

Then I started to procrastinate and my cross-stitching slowly got put away to one side.

A few months later and I seemed to have gathered a few card making materials, mostly decoupage kits. And that was how it all kicked off really.


I must admit though, as much as I love to make cards, I do not have a huge cashe of 'stuff', nor do I have a dedicated room to craft in, but I have enough supplies and tools to last a good few years yet. And another thing I seem to lack in is stamping. I think I must be the only card maker in the world that has very few stamps. In fact the only ones I do have are some mini Christmas ones, some large funky foam ones and a couple of sayings stamps! I do not have any of these fancy stamps that a lot of people use as a main focus on their cards!


Maybe that will be my new venture........ stamping!


If there's anything else you want to know about me, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment