You can check out my Cross Stitch Blog here :D

Wednesday 21 January 2009

New Year Resolutions

I know it is a little late to announce my New Year's Resolutions but I had never really thought about it until now.

  • Read more books, even it is just a page a day.

I haven't read a book in about a year, which is pretty bad for me as the year before I was reading a new book every 4-5 days (or longer depending on the length of the book). But I have one book that I am half way through and another book that I have been reading on and off for about twp years (it is a tough going book that I refuse to give up on lol). I also have a HUGE pile of unread new books stacked up next to my bed that I haven't even touched. (I found a GREAT cheap book site 4 book for £10! And I kinda went overboard in buying books). So I plan to read each day, even if it just one page!

  • Blog everyday.

I plan to post a blog each day, even if it just a little update. And I know this is my craft blog, but if I have no crafting updates to add I will just post an update on how my New Year's Resolutions are going!

  • Eat healthier food.

Most people, especially the ladies make a new year's resolution to either lose weight, diet or whatever. Mine though is to eat more healthier food. Not just for me but for my son also. So instead of eating junk food, poorly pre-packaged crap etc. we will be eating more homemade good nutritional and better quality foods.

  • Finish my mini cross-stitch kits.

After posting all my finished mini kits that I got free with magazines, I am itching to finish a few more. So I am determind to finish off at least one (of the many) unfinished freebie kits I have stashed away, per month. So by the end of the year I should have 12 lovely finished mini kits! And I plan to do more work on the larger cross-stitch also. Maybe if I can sit down on a Saturday or Sunday for a couple of each week, or even during a TV show that I sit down to watch then I should get quite a bit done.

That's it for now. I will be posting a couple of cards later as I have nearly finished making two that are going to be sent out shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment