As always click on the images to enlarge :)
The card along with the matching envelope that I made.
Close up of the card.
A better shot?
And the envelope.
- White card stock
- White paper stock
- 'Girl with Flowers' digital stamp by Elizabeth Pujalka from Softpencil on Etsy
- Papers including the paper to make the envelope from The Big One by Clare Curd available from Stamps.co.uk
- Tags from Papermania's Designer Shapes from madaboutcards.co.uk
- Brown Ribbon from the Papermania Couture Brown Ribbon pack
- Green Ribbon from the 'Naughty but Nice' Smirk Embellishment Tote from madaboutcards.co.uk
- Butterflies from a 'Butterflies and Hearts' pack I picked up from a local craft store
- Standard colouring pencils
- Faber-Castell Chalks for the sky and her cheeks. Colours used were; 152 (middle phthalo blue), 146 (sky blue) and 119 (magenta hell)
- Diamond Stickles from madaboutcards.co.uk from edirectory.co.uk
Also I received my latest bacth of goodies that I ordered a few days ago, which I can't wait to get using :)
A5 Watercolour Pad (from artdiscount.co.uk), Reeves Watercolour Tube Set (Just £4.49 from artdiscount.co.uk) and a Fiskars Paper Crimper from (Amazon.co.uk) which I specifically got for next years birthday cards after seeing this tutorial from splitcoaststampers.com