You can check out my Cross Stitch Blog here :D

Thursday 1 April 2010

Major BIG Catch Up Part I

I have been meaning to do a post for a while now, but I have just been far too busy, so when a friend wanted to see some makes, I got my ass in to gear and downloaded all the pics from my camera, and here I am!

First up, a buncha cards I made a while back, for my Charity Card blog, with all proceeds going to St. Michael's Hospice in Harrogate.



Baby Girl card, available in different styles. Used BuzzCraft papers and emellishments, pink card stock, stock feathers and gems, 3 fabric flowers and pink brad. Inside and back NOT decorated but can be as per ordered via my Charity blog. £1.50



Flower Card 001 - SOLD



Flower Card 005 - From £1.80 via my Charity blog.



Flower Card 003 - SOLD



Flower Card 006 - From £1.75 via my Charity blog.



Flower Card 004 - From £1.80 via my Charity blog.



Flower Card 002 - From £1.80 via my Charity blog.



Flower Card 007 - From £1.70 via my Charity blog.



Flower Card 008 - SOLD



Flower Card 001 after it was personalised.

No comments:

Post a Comment