You can check out my Cross Stitch Blog here :D

Thursday 1 April 2010

Major BIG Catch Up Part II {incl. WOYWDW}

Part 2 of my major big update lol



Here's the card I made for my Mum for Mother's day. I decoupaged Tilda on to the background, she and the grass and flowers were coloured with promarkers, the cloud was dusted with chalks and the grass also had a light dusting of chalks to make the grass and cloud appear softer blended together. Adhered prima flower and stickers. I forget which designer paper I used, will look it up later, I think it is basic grey??



A flower soft card I made a while back, it has since been sent to one of my Aunt's for her birthday in April.


Cheque Holder made with a Forever Friends Bear, which I slightly over-coloured lol



Inside.



With the cheque attached.



Now, this is a kinda holder-thingie-me-jig lol that I made to put some used stamps in to send to an animal charity that I collect for. I think I manged to get about 160 stamps in this one. If you want to know more about the charity or how to send me your used stamps {UK and foreign} just leave a message on this post with your e-mail addy and I will be more than happy to e-mail you.

The main image is dufex, so it doesn't photograph very well, but this pic came out pretty okies!



And this is what was on my workdesk last Wednesday LOL
I like to sit in front of the TV to craft, esp. now all my favourite shows are back on air, so I have this little table that I use, but the majority of my 'workspace' is either in a box on the floor or/and on the sofa next to me lol
So here we have a dovecraft scoringboard with scorer, scissors, tweezers, magnetic tape roll, pencil and all the bookmarks that I made that day and the day before!



I kinda altered the dalek bookmark, by putting it on to a piece of blue double sided card and made it in to a magnetic bookmark.



The back of the bookmark with a dalek and some star glow in the dark stickers!

I have LOADS more magnetic bookmarks, which I will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment