You can check out my Cross Stitch Blog here :D

Saturday 24 January 2009

My Goodies Came Today!


Yay! Some of my goodies arrived today that I ordered. I am still awaiting my waterbrushes, Stickles, funky foam alphabet & numbers shapes and something else which I forget lol

Anyways today I got my See D's kit that came with 262 small stamps, Two lots of brush marker pens, funky foam sheets, and some other See D's sets.

As I don't have my watervrushes yet I am going to find something to improvise with so I can go and test out my colouring skills lol

A quick report on how my NYR's are going, I finished the main stitching of the cross-stitch I was working on, I just need to add in the detail! I haven't read the last tow days though, so I will catch up on that by reading some extra pages/chapters!

'Till later!


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a bunch of fun goodies!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lovely pile of stash to play with looking forward to seeing what you create .. had a good look around your blog and your creations are lovel.

    Debbie
    :-))

    ReplyDelete