I think it's because I made it a long time ago for my buddy in America, and sent it to her at Christmas, along with her Christmas card, for her birthday this year which was in March!
I applied the backing paper to the card and left it to dry while I drew out the dress shape on card before adhering paper to the dress along with the band and strip with another sheet of paper. I then added Glittering yarn on the trim and band, then I used some designer chipboard to create the flowery thing embellishment. I used foam pads to mount the dress on to the card.
A side view.
- Card stock
- Black and White paper is from the Hint of Pink Collection by Kate Knight (Dovecraft) from craftingdirect.co.uk
- Pink dress paper is from the Raspberry pad from Creative Tones Collection by Papermania.
- Band and trim is also from the Hint of Pink Collection by Kate Knight
- The 'flower' embellishment was made up from several pieces of chipboard from the Hint of Pink Embellishment tin by Kate Knight
- Glittering yarn (white/clear) from madaboutcards.co.uk (just £1!)
- Foam pads
- Anita's Tacky Glue from madaboutcards.co.uk